- 2 pkgs. Kraft Italian Spaghetti Box Mix
- 3 lbs. Ground Beef
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 2 cups shredded cheddar
- 1 pkg. pepperoni
- 1 small can Mushrooms
- 1 T. margarine
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- Brown ground beef, drain and add 2 pkgs. of spices to ground beef.
- Add 1 jar of spaghetti sauce to meat plus 1/2 jar water.
- Cook spaghetti as directed.
- Brown mushrooms in margarine and add to meat mixture.
- Drain spaghetti and mix into meat sauce. Place 1/2 of mixture at bottom of large pan.
- Cover with cheddar cheese, add remaining spaghetti. Top with mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake at 350 until cheese melts (about 10 minutes).