- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 cups hot mashed potatoes
- 4 oz. Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Kraft Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 cup beef gravy
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Brown meat in large skillet. Drain.
- Mix potatoes, cream cheese, 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese and garlic until well blended.
- Stir vegetables and gravy into meat.
- Spoon in to 9-inch square baking dish.
- Cover with potato mixture.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheese. Bake for 20 min. or until heated through.
- 2 pkgs. Kraft Italian Spaghetti Box Mix
- 3 lbs. Ground Beef
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 2 cups shredded cheddar
- 1 pkg. pepperoni
- 1 small can Mushrooms
- 1 T. margarine
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- Brown ground beef, drain and add 2 pkgs. of spices to ground beef.
- Add 1 jar of spaghetti sauce to meat plus 1/2 jar water.
- Cook spaghetti as directed.
- Brown mushrooms in margarine and add to meat mixture.
- Drain spaghetti and mix into meat sauce. Place 1/2 of mixture at bottom of large pan.
- Cover with cheddar cheese, add remaining spaghetti. Top with mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake at 350 until cheese melts (about 10 minutes).
- 2 chops bone-in
- 3/4t salt
- ½ t black pepper
- 1t brown sugar
- Mix salt, pepper and brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 325
- Rinse chops and pat dry
- Line a shallow baking pan w/foil and spray with non-stick spray
- Coat both sides of the chop well with spice mixture
- Place coated chops in baking pan and cook for 15 minutes on center rack of oven; turn and cook an additional 15 minutes
- Remove and let rest for 5 minutes before eating