- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 cups hot mashed potatoes
- 4 oz. Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Kraft Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 cup beef gravy
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Brown meat in large skillet. Drain.
- Mix potatoes, cream cheese, 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese and garlic until well blended.
- Stir vegetables and gravy into meat.
- Spoon in to 9-inch square baking dish.
- Cover with potato mixture.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheese. Bake for 20 min. or until heated through.